St. Louis is a beautiful, centrally located city, with a rich history. With abundant green spaces such as neighboring Forest Park – one of the largest urban parks in the country – the city is great for nature-lovers. Yet it is also an urban paradise full of great food, stimulating cultural and sporting events, and eclectic neighborhoods. In recent years, St. Louis has also established itself as a major technology hub in the Midwest. The creation of the Cortex district in the nearby Central West End has facilitated the creation of a number of flourishing St. Louis start-ups.
Meet us in St. Louis!
St. Louis’s cultural institutions, affordability and endless options for recreation and entertainment regularly earn the region national recognition. These guides will help you decide where to start if you want to get to know our city.
- Video: A Day in St. Louis (Explore St. Louis)
- 25 things to do in St. Louis (Explore St. Louis)
- Dis-Orientation Guide (WashU medical student publication)
- Gateway to the Best (St. Louis Magazine)
- In-depth neighborhood guides (NextSTL, St. Louis City Talk)
- Where to live in St. Louis (St. Louis Magazine)
- 36 hours in St. Louis (New York Times)
- Kid-friendly St. Louis (Explore St. Louis)
- Parents’ guide to St. Louis schools (Navigate STL Schools)
- Entertainment calendar (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Gay St. Louis (Daily Xtra)
- Ferguson Commission Report (Forward through Ferguson)